Most truck owners would like a little more power and perhaps a little better fuel economy. We have what you need for your fullsize GM pickup or SUV! It takes less than 30 minutes to install a Cold Air Inductions air-intake system, and you can gain up to 14 horsepower (measured at the wheels) with an average increase of 12 horsepower and a fuel economy improvement!
Intake System Includes:
- Insulated Aluminum Air Box
- Air Box Lid with Clear Inspection Window
- Thermal-Coated Intake Tube
- High-Performance Air Filter
- Black Silicone Coupler / Stainless Clamps
- Installation Instructions
This System Fits:
- 2009 - 2013 Silverado and Sierra 1500 with 4.8L, 5.3L and 6.2L V8
- 2009 - 2013 Avalanche with 5.3L and 6.2L V8
- 2009 - 2014 Escalade with 6.0L and 6.2L V8
- 2009 - 2014 Suburban 1500 with 5.3L and 6.0L V8
- 2009 - 2014 Tahoe and Yukon with 4.8L, 5.3L, 6.0L and 6.2L V8
- 2009 - 2014 Yukon XL 1500 with 5.3L, 6.0L and 6.2L V8
NOTES: This is a direct replacement for the OEM air box. No modifications required. Retains the OEM washer bottle in the stock location. Not for sale or use in California.