Designing and engineering means nothing if you are not doing accurate testing to ensure real world results and gains. At Cold Air Inductions we put our products through a series of different tests to ensure that our designs maximizing performance. After testing, we make adjustments, and test again, this process is repeated until we have a product that is proven to perform to its maximum capabilities. Here are just a few things CAI Inc. does to ensure we are offering Cold Air Intakes with proven results:
- Multiple and accurate Dyno Pulls to capture fuel trims and make the necessary adjustments until optimal fuel trims are achieved.
- All Dyno pulls are done with the hood down to ensure accuracy to real world driving conditions.
- We use a load cell Dyno which allows us to put different strains (loads) on the vehicle to ensure we are achieving maximum performance results under a variety of real world driving conditions.
- The use of thermal imaging technology [ learn more ] which allows us to see our ceramic coating and thermal insulation in action. This also allows us to locate “hot spots” under the hood so we can ensure the use of different heat barriers in the most effective locations, keeping air as cool as possible.
- Our filters also go through various tests to ensure they are actively capturing harmful particles (down to 5 microns), as well as designed for maximum air flow. [ learn more ]