Think all performance air filters are more or less the same? If so, you’re not getting all the performance you can from your vehicle! We engineer every cold air intake filter for optimum airflow and minimum turbulence, and we design the filters for each specific cold-air intake system. The flow of air through the filter impacts the overall airflow through the rest of the system, and the system affects the airflow through the filter – they must be designed to work together for the best results.
All Cold Air Inductions Performance Air filters:
- Are pre-oiled: ready to install and use right out of the box
- Come with stainless steel clamps that look as great as they work
- Lifetime filters that can be cleaned and oiled over and over
- Feature a unique velocity-stack radius to minimize turbulence as air flows from the filter into the air tube of the air-intake system
- Have an engineered stop on the base to ensure proper installation and to allow the MAF to have more accurate readings
- Feature interwoven cotton layers with a pleat count designed to maximize airflow and minimize turbulence