This cold air intake is for truck enthusiasts looking for a true game-changer. If you drive a 2017 – 2019 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 & 3500 HD or GMC Sierra 2500 & 3500 HD pickup truck equipped with a 6.6L Duramax Turbo Diesel V8, this Cold Air Inductions intake will redefine your driving experience. Not only will you see a boost in engine horsepower and torque, you’ll also enjoy a crisper throttle response and a more aggressive engine sound. This intake offers:
- Reduced Heat Soak: Our insulated air boxes and thermal coated tubes mean less heat soak, allowing cool air to flow to the engine with ease.
- Filter Window: CAI cold air intakes seamlessly combine function and aesthetics with their clear air box windows. No need to disassemble any of the intake components to inspect your air filter. A quick glance is sufficient to gauge your filter’s cleanliness, and a simple recharge will have it good-as-new.
- USA-Made Quality: This cold air truck intake is proudly made in the USA with OEM quality fit and finish. At Cold Air Inductions, we’ve been manufacturing USA-made high-quality air intakes for over a decade.
No intake install experience? We provide comprehensive installation instructions and a video to help you out. If you’re having any trouble, you can also call our customer service department for support.
+For Silverado or Sierra owners looking a perfect blend of performance, convenience, and aesthetics, this CAI cold air intake is a clear choice.
INTAKE SYSTEM INCLUDES:
- Insulated Aluminum Air Box
- Thermal-Coated Intake Tube
- High-Performance Air Filter
- Silicone Adapter
- Installation Instructions
THIS SYSTEM FITS:
- 2017, 2018, 2019 Chevrolet Silverado 2500/3500 HD 6.6L Turbo Diesel V8
- 2017, 2018, 2019 GMC Sierra 2500/3500 HD 6.6L Turbo Diesel V8
- Not CARB compliant and not legal for sale or use in California or any state with similar emission standards.
- Street legal in all 50 states? – No
Tools Required For Installation: Ratchet, extension, 8mm/10mm/13mm sockets, T20 Torx bit, 7mm/8mm nuthead drivers OR flat head screwdriver, 2.5mm Allen wrench
Installation Difficulty: Some knowledge of vehicle systems needed