Colorado Cold Air Intake Review, Install, and Dyno by Horsepower Obsessed
By Horsepower Obsessed
Does a COLD air intake add POWER to your Chevy Colorado?! Dyno before AND after! Colorado cold air intake review, install, and dyno test video by Horsepower Obsessed.
The Colorado cold air intake from Cold Air Inductions creates a few extra ponies, tested on the dyno, for my 2018 Chevy Colorado, but that isn’t the only benefit of this intake. Extra power is always welcome, but the sound of this thing makes is amazing! The engine and exhaust on the truck sound louder with the cold air intake installed under load and makes it sound more like a true “truck”. The convenience that comes with a reusable air filter that is easily visible through the top cover glass is just icing on the cake!
The install for this 2018 Chevy Colorado cold air intake was also one of the easiest I’ve ever had the privilege of doing myself and it is the only intake I know of for the Chevy Colorado that keeps the engine cover in place!
Colorado Cold Air Intake
Intake System Includes:
- Insulated Aluminum Air Box
- Air Box Lid with Clear Inspection Window
- Thermal-Coated Intake Tube
- High-Performance Air Filter
- Installation Instructions
This Cold Air Intake Fits:
- 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 Chevrolet Colorado and GMC Canyon 3.6L V6 2.5L I-4
- 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 Chevrolet Colorado and GMC Canyon 2.8L Turbo-Diesel
NOTES: Not for sale or use in California.
NOTES: This is a direct replacement for the OEM air box. No modifications required on box itself.